Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Broken promise, continued...

Click on the below article link for background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

The article might sound a bit harsh but I really have a hard time tolerating these type of people. When you are in the process of discovering that their words only reflect emptiness, it really doesn't feel good. Their lack of effort and follow through really results in a form of betrayal and it and isn't a pleasant experience.

I work very hard to try to meet my commitments. Sometimes this means I have to push myself when I'm not feeling up to it or maybe I have to find my way through an uncomfortable situation when saying, sorry, I can't to someone. I believe if you tell this person no, in the long run, they would prefer to hear it as apposed to a "no show"!

What type of person really bothers you? Share your feelings with me; they might inspire a future article!

No comments:

Post a Comment