Saturday, May 1, 2010

Uninsured at the time of diagnosis, she needs your help, continued...

Click on the below article link to get background information to this link:

Examiner

I was sent an invite through Facebook to join the Sue Weiss fundraiser. She is the face of many in our nation; someone without insurance coping with cancer. I have an aunt in a similar situation. My heart hurts when I think of so many. There are a lot of people who are worried about making ends meet but there are also many who live very comfortable lives. It is my hope that when you read Sue's story, you will donate (if possible), pass it forward to others & pray for her. I believe prayer is so powerful, it will help!

What are your thoughts about our uninsured Americans? Share them with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hypnotherapy can help in coping with cancer. It can ease the effects of treatments such as chemotherapy and release worries and tensions.

    ReplyDelete