Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pets teach you to love, continued...

Click on the below article link for background information to this blog:

Examiner article

The sweet looking, big-eyed and fury friend in the photo is my Mom's (formerly my Dad's) little confidant. Cody was my Dad's world, of course, besides my Mom. He followed him everywhere! My Dad, inappropriately, shared coffee & candy with Cody all the time regardless of our voiced disapproval. Unfortunately, it caught up with him. The day before my Dad's funeral, Cody's face was swollen and we had to take him to the vet; he ended up losing 10 teeth! I joked that Dad didn't need his dentures anymore although my Mom didn't think it was too funny. The crazy thing is, my Dad loved this dog so much, he would have happily given up his teeth if required!

Do you have any heroic or funny pet stories you can share? I would love to create more animal articles for all of us to enjoy! Please email them to me; lifetimeartimpression@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment