Friday, May 21, 2010

Heroes inspire greater possibilities, continued...

Click on the below article link to get background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

The heroes the movies portray usually have some sort of cape and end up saving the world but real life every day heroes save the world one mind at a time. For me, I love nothing more than to see a loyal and loving father. In this world of divorce, the odds of a devoted Dad, fall in below average stats and it is really sad. I'm not saying there aren't any mothers who fit this category, I'm just saying it warms my heart when I see a genuine father who truly cares.

On a larger level, Oprah inspires me to continue to reach out to humanity and to raise my bar. I'm sure she inspires millions and this in itself, makes the world a better place. Who are your heroes, can you share them with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment