Sunday, May 9, 2010

Her inspiration, Second Hand Purrs; an all cat rescue shelter, continued...



Click on the below article link to get the background information to this blog post:

Examiner

My friend Kristy adopted her kitty from Second Hand Purrs in Wisconsin and she thought very highly of this shelter. I can understand why after interfacing with Susan, the owner, for my article. She, no doubt, has a very big heart! I will be donating something in my cat, Scruple's name as I'm sure it would make him happy for me to do so in his memory. If you are an animal lover and can help out please do. If you're not able to but you can pray for her shelter to continue to be able to do such good work, please send your prayers! These little babies are so precious and deserving.

Do you know a good shelter that you would like to share with me? If so, drop me a note so we can let others know!

No comments:

Post a Comment