Saturday, May 29, 2010

Healthy living top ten tools of success

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It is really hard to believe that I have written over 90 articles so far. I remember when I wrote my 1st one, How to ground yourself using nature, and wondering if I could continue to come up with ideas for each article. It is about 1/2 year later and I still have a spreadsheet full of topics. I find myself going through life now with a much more curious perspective; I'm always looking for new ideas. I'm much more in tune with things that used to rush by me; I live more in the present moment. It really has helped me to stay grounded and be more positive. I'm hopeful it is touching you in a positive way also.

Please share your ideas for more healthy living topics. I love to learn about new alternatives. I'm so grateful for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment