Friday, May 7, 2010

Give credit for your birth on Mother's Day, continued...

Click on the below Examiner article link to obtain background information to this blog posting:

Article

I am extremely lucky to still have my Mother in my life. We live locally and therefore I'm able to see her often. We visit, shop and still break bread together as much as possible. I'm really proud of my Mom's courage as she has braved a world without my Dad for 2 years this month; she is finding her way back to a healthy existence! She is becoming more independent with time. She, of course, still misses him, but she is resisting a world without him less each day which is gifting a new life to her. I have 3 siblings and between all 4 of us, she'll be busy with visits and gifts this Sunday. Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment