Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Clearing space does more than just organize

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I clean everyday but it is more of a surface cleaning. I force myself to unload and scrub my home (white glove) twice a year just in time for both of my son’s birthdays. Fortunately, they are 6 months apart; in January and July. I usually just about kill myself; it’s like a crazed wild sense comes over me and there is no turning back!

It’s hard to describe the feelings of satisfaction and relief I achieve in the aftermath of this process. I’m always tired initially but it is really worth my efforts. It clears my head at the same time, grounds me and gifts me with a fresh start; like we’ve moved in all over again and I’m re-creating the possibilities of our home!

What helps ground you and brings you clarity?

No comments:

Post a Comment