Friday, April 16, 2010

Patriotism, what does it really mean to you, continued...

Click on the below link to get the background information to this blog post:

Examiner

When I walk through the VA hospital and look at each and every person there who are getting treatment, I wonder about their military story. I am in awe of their bravery and their loyalty to our country. It is remarkable to me how these patriotic people are able to go on with such grave injuries. And, many go back into the military as soon as they recover!

I was elated to discover the Any Soldier website. This retired soldier was extremely devoted, caring and creative to develop a distribution that focuses efforts to provide packages to soldiers who do not receive them. I pledge I will be forwarding goods addressed to "any soldier" in my very near future. I urge you to do the same and when you do, write me and let me know what you sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment