Sunday, April 25, 2010

An ordained minister embracing hypnotherapy and shamanic healing, continued...

Click on the below article link to get background information to this blog posting:

Examiner

I met Penny Randall through social networking (on Facebook). We both belong to the support group, Grief,Loss & Recovery which is a great forum for those suffering the loss of a loved one. I am intrigued with Penny's gift of healing. I do believe in this type of healing. I really didn't understand the underlying meanings of the rituals but I did believe in the outcome. I knew of this through my readings about the Indian communities and their belief in Shamanic healing. Penny explained this has been embraced in cultures going back before Christ and it is starting to spread again today through our communities.

If you are having trouble moving forward in life, this is a worthwhile investment. There isn't anything more valuable than your own well being! Can you share any other healing paths that have been helpful for you? Drop me a note, I love to explore and share healing options!

No comments:

Post a Comment