Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dance your troubles away, continued...

Click on the below Examiner link to get background information to this blog post:

Examiner

I used to dance a lot when I was younger and more carefree but as I grow older I seem more reluctant to let loose on the dance floor. This is something I will be working on in the upcoming years because I miss the fun such craziness used to gift to me:)

I am by no means considered a good dancer, sure I've got some moves but they are unique! When I say unique, I mean they are not intentional! I would love to flow gracefully or create a choreographed number that makes people look twice and not make fun of me but it just isn't in my jeans and I'm really okay with this. If you're looking twice, at least I was brave enough to get out there! Are you a good dancer?

No comments:

Post a Comment