Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cheating doesn't benefit anyone, continued...

Click on the below link for background information to this blog post:

Examiner

Okay, I have no tolerance for an adult who cheats. If you are cheating, GROW UP and consider the harm you are promoting!!! If you're unhappy in your relationship, END IT! It is the right thing to do.

For most of my career I was hit on by married men. I gave them all the same response, "Take the attention you're giving me and go home and focus it towards your wife where it belongs."

I have very little faith in both men and women considering I've known both who have actively cheated. I'm not protesting to be perfect as I too, in my teen years, didn't take commitment seriously but I did grow up. I respect the person I'm devoted to and I respect myself enough to maintain my commitment. What are your thoughts about this topic? Who is more unfaithful, men or women?

No comments:

Post a Comment