Sunday, April 4, 2010

Beginning my journey through the storm or grief on Easter Sunday continued...

Click on the below link for background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I met Judy through a Facebook Bereavement Group, The Grief, Loss & Recovery group . This is a forum for support to anyone who has suffered loss. As I interfaced with Judy I quickly realized what a remarkable woman she is and how she was able to embrace life again through her faith in the Lord and the creative outlet she found through music.

I believe everyone will probably question their faith at some point in their life. Judy's story reinforced my belief in the power of having Jesus Christ in your life. She was able to lean on this relationship and actually strengthen it during such times of sorrow. Her story is extremely empowering to me! What is your relationship like with the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment