Friday, April 23, 2010

Alternative medicine from within, continued…

Click on the below link to get background information to this blog posting:

Examiner

I believe God has given us all basic survival tools and we're able to access them as long as we can quiet ourselves and slow ourselves down long enough to grasp onto them. We all have the answers to our own questions within our cores.

Meditation helps me to shut down my actively spinning mind long enough to gain insight and peace enabling me to continue to feel healthy and to heal my emotional wounds. I have a lot of scars but I'm feeling pretty good about the work I've put forth in regards to myself!

Harm is part of everyday life and you really can't eliminate if from your journey. You can though control how you react to it. Do not empower it by enabling it to destory yourself instead allow it to leave as quickly as it arrived. How do you feel about your emotional health today?

No comments:

Post a Comment