Friday, April 9, 2010

Aging, continued...

Click on the below link for background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I turned forty last summer and I honestly feel like I've finally come to a place in my life where I'm comfortable. My friends thought I would struggle with this number but it really doesn't mean anything to me accept that I've reached a place mentally that I like.

Physically, I'm working to overcome the slower metabolism and more flabby waist line but it certainly isn't the end of the world. I've got to continue to be more active, make sure I'm eating healthy and make sure I'm feeding my spirit with meaning and purpose through my actions.

Regardless of your age, I hope you love your life and, if not, you can harness the energy to make the necessary changes to find happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment