Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Resistance feeds your inner demons, continued...

Click on the below link to obtain background information to this blog posting.

Examiner

My voice in my head is really horrible at times. If I listened to it, I would probably stay in the house and hide from life. I'm finding as I'm moving forward in the community with my writings and art, I have to step in the forefront a bit more which causes me to have to speak in front of others. When I worked as a manager I didn't have any problem talking in front of any group but when it comes to my artwork and writings, it is so personal to me, I FREAK out and my inner voice starts creating a mess within. I'm forcing myself through it but it does feel very painful. I'm sure eventually (if it doesn't kill me) I'll get comfortable as I do it more and more but for now, I'm really stressed about it! Are you comfortable in front of a group? If so, can you offer any advice to those of us who struggle?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete