Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life emerges in the spring season, continued

Click on the below link to get the background information to this blog posting:

Examiner

I am so ready for this time of year! Thanks to Uncle Sam I was just able to book a modest drive vacation to NC for Spring Break with the kids. I just love the feel I get from warm weather, blue skies, budding flowers (although I'm not a green thumb) and the sight of Robins in the grass again. It really does feel like the outside world takes on a life of its own. Its revigorating and it helps me tackle projects I've put off. I do push myself to stay active with "my to do list" but I don't have to push as hard once I've said good bye to winter and hello to spring. What do you like best about this time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment