Friday, March 12, 2010

Dream interpretation can offer needed messages of hope and solutions to real life dramas, continued...

Click on the below link to obtain the background information to this blog posting:

Examiner article

I discovered this amazing tool when I was going through my divorce years ago. I had so many dreams, at that time, of driving on ice and spinning out of control. Once decoded, they all reflected the same message; the impact of my unhealthy environment on my body and the need to feel again with my heart instead of opting to "not feel" and staying numb. It really is pretty powerful stuff. I also had many dreams in which I saw myself die, time and time again. Pretty scary but until I realized I had a new life to embrace, I kept reliving the nightmares. I'm such a different and more peaceful person now. I'm grateful for my life and everything it has taught me! I continue to be intrigued by my dreams and their messages, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment