Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Discover meditation, continued...

Click the below link to get the background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I've tried to sit and meditate many, many times in the past but I didn't feel very successful as I usually fell to sleep! I think I was just too exhausted to reach that "in between" state that I'm aware of now. It wasn't until a few months ago when I finally found this new place in my head that feels really peaceful. It is so hard to put into words but when I get there, I'm able to see this very vibrant purple/pink color. Once I see it, my focus switches from my breathing to this swirling, peaceful show going on inside of my head! It is funny because the last time I received a deep tissue massage, this same color came floating into my mind. It is obvious to me that both meditation and massage offer physical and mental benefits. Have you tried to meditate? If so, what do you see or feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment