Friday, February 26, 2010

You're fired, continued...

Click the below link to get the background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

This article is very personal to me. I, like many of my coworkers and friends, have been through this horrible and eye-opening experience. Looking back, it was the one thing that gave me the courage to ignite my passion for writing and drawing and market these skills. It was a blessing in disguise. I thought, while the market is saturated and my odds are low in landing another executive management job, I'll share my efforts and work to build my web business, Lifetime Art Impression. I wouldn't say I'm thriving with sales but I'm starting to feel like things are moving in the right direction which makes me really happy inside. I'm hopeful the market conditions, especially here in Metro Detroit, will open up and we can all let go of our anxieties tied to bills. Although, I must admit, I've learned how to better manage my finances in this crash course of survival. How are you doing in this economic down fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment