Sunday, February 14, 2010

What romantic gesture will you remember, continued...

Click on the below link to my Examiner article to get background detail supporting this blog post:

Examiner article

As I said in the article, flowers and candy are great but most of the time, it really isn't an emotional gesture unless it is packaged with more feeling!

My cousin, Jackie Demorist-Hill shared a story about her husband and her love for fresh flowers. She described her time in need, "We had just got home and I had cramps really bad so he ran me a bath and helped me into the tub. Shortly after, I heard him rustling around in the kitchen and when I asked him what he was doing, he had said nothing. But then he walked into the bathroom with a bouquet of fresh cut flowers he had gathered from around our apartment building!"

This story takes the gift of flowers to a more deep emotional level! For me, my boyfriend is always doing very thoughtful things. One of his earliest romantic gestures took place the day before my Colonoscopy during my last meal stage. He left my favorite dark chocolates on my doorstep so I could enjoy them as my last taste and 1st taste after the procedure. It also took chocolates to a more deep, emotional level for me!

What are some of your most cherished romantic moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment