Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Reunited love is a big mistake, continued...

Click on the link below for background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

My story is not as dramatic as the article portrays but, at one time, I was infatuated with a guy in high school although he really didn't know I existed. I watched him from a far for several years until he graduated. I think he was 2 years ahead of me. At that time, I would never had approached a guy. At the end of my senior year I ran into this person at a graduation party and we shared our first kiss. We had been drinking so when I wasn't "knocked off my feet" by the moment, I thought maybe I just wasn't myself because of the alcohol. A few days later we ended up going to Cedar Point for a day that I thought would be fun. To my surprise, I couldn't get away from him quick enough. I felt like I was carrying someone on my back as we waited in long lines under the hot sun. He was really clingy way to early in the relationship for me. Needless to say, it was our last date. If I had only left the crush alone I wouldn't have ruined my thoughts of bliss about him! I was really disappointed when I realized I had made him much more than he was in real life. It wasn't even his fault! Can you share any 2nd chance reunions with me? I would love to hear about some that have worked out. I am a hopeless romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment