Sunday, February 21, 2010

My DNR order today is all heroic measures, I'm not done yet, continued...

Click on the below link to get backgroung information for this blog posting:

Examiner article

I interviewed Tom with another gentleman from Access Magazine who is also living with a Spinal Cord Injury (SPI). I was overwhelmed by the courage and spirit these 2 men radiate. I learned so much about them and how they, with time, overcame their tragedy and accepted their new lives. They were able to learn to lead completely new lives, transforming themselves into leaders and giving back to the community in the aftermath of horrific injuries. I'm sure I will be interfacing with the Ann Arbor Center for the Independent Living in some way in the future. It is a worthy, non-profit organization that needs our help to continue to do such great work. If you're able to help in any way, please contact Tom Hoatlin to contribute! You're gift will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment