Friday, February 12, 2010

An authentic alliance blended with love and spirituality, soul mates, have you found yours, continued...

Click on the below Examiner link to read the background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I think we go through bad relationships to help us mature and educate us to find our way to our soul mate. The bad ones also gift us with a new found appreciation for the "real and lifetime" love of our lives! I'm fortunate to have finally found the guy who lifts my spirit and makes me feel like I can soar through life happy. He is my true support. Am I saying I couldn't survive without him, NO. I'm a survivor and I can find my way through anything. I'm saying this person is someone who I want to share the rest of my life with, someone who I trust my darkest secrets to and someone who makes me feels safe when he wraps his arms around me; my soul mate! I feel truly blessed for our relationship. How do you feel about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment