Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Your destiny is within your reach, continued

Click the below link to my Examiner article for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

I believe 100% that we all control our own life destinies. I also believe you attract like energies into your life and therefore it is critical to stay positive. We are all human and can't stay upbeat all of the time but we can make an effort to improve our attitudes. When I'm feeling down, I realize it is OK for me to be miserably but I set a limit to it, depending on the reason, I might allow myself a few hours or the weekend. Then I get back into the swing of my mission to help others and provide a comfortable life for me and my family through honest, hard work! I've got a long way to go but I am confident that I can do anything I want. I've put my body, mind and spirit into my new healing arts career and I have faith it will reach and help many people including myself along the way. Are you focusing on bringing positive energy into your life???

No comments:

Post a Comment