Sunday, January 17, 2010

Surviving four near death experiences, continued...

Click the below link to my Examiner article, Rick's interview, for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

I never had any clue when I met my boyfriend's brother, Rick Raths, how much tragedy he has survived in his life. I'm sure, after learning all he has been through, his aches and pains must be pretty severe although he wouldn't admit this. Even beyond his last noted accident, Rick continues to battle and survive life's challenges. One of his daughters, Mackenzie, at age two, was diagnosed with and, several years later, has overcome Leukemia. I'm sure his strength and faith runs through their bloodline! They are a remarkable family and I'm lucky to have the honor to interface with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment