Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nurturing your passion, continued...

Click the below link to my Examiner article, Juli's interview, for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

My girlfriend found Juli several years ago and it wasn't long before I was sitting in her chair, experiencing her artistic touch and developing our life-long connection. Juli is someone who is warm, stylish, down to earth and creative. I am far from a materialistic person and I find, most stylists in this industry, are pretty "uppity", although this label does not fit Juli by any means. We discussed the cost of her services and even though they are a bit pricey, as Julie noted, "You get what you pay for." I think we're all worth a few hours in the spa polishing up our outer appearance so it compliments our inner beauty a few times a year. Do you feel a connection with your stylist? If not, give Juli a try, you won't regret it!

1 comment: