Friday, January 1, 2010

A new year and a new slate, continued...

Click the below link to my Examiner article for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

My resolution is, just like many others, to tone my body and eat healthy. I don't do any particular diet but I do cut out pop and goodies from my life. The first 10 days is always the toughest but once I get through those days, I'm usually on my way to victory:) I think the reason I eat junk food is to feed my hungry, inner child. I grew up very poor. We always had food although it wasn't of the highest quality. We all received our portion of whatever was on the table but usually we were not privy to seconds and thirds. My parents did the best they could but I think today, I can finish off a batch of cookies because I didn't get any opportunities to eat beyond my small portion of a rare treat (a batch split between 6)!

1 comment: