Friday, January 22, 2010

Igniting your passion, continued...

Click the below link to my Examiner article for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

I worked really hard developing my career into a high paying, top level job that I thought would make me happy. Once I got to the place I wanted to reach, I realized I had not worked hard and achieved for self-fulfillment but instead my efforts were all for money. Sure my job supported a great lifestyle but I spent my time, 24/7 stressed over issues for corporate business and they only saw me as a servant instead of a business partner. I didn't realize, until I was let go, that I would be more at peace, healthier and happier if I just let go of my push for money and instead focused my efforts on developing my passion; art and inspirational writing. In my daily endeavors, I'm trying to help others, keep to my business plan, create daily and find gratitude for all of my life blessings. I truly appreciate where I'm at in my life today, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment