Sunday, January 31, 2010

Channeling words of courage and hope, continued...

Click the below link to my Examiner article, Carrie's interview, for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

It is hard to describe how Carrie's words have inspired me, just in the little time we have interfaced, during my interview preparation. She has renewed my courage and fueled my hope with her message. I was fortunate to have received a reading and, I must say, I do believe she is gifted. I felt like I was participating in a deceased family reunion of some sort. My Father, Grandparents, friends and pets gathered for about 1 hour in a vibrational realm that she tapped into. I was really excited. I received some general stuff, that sure, you might be able to take a lucky guess about, some more detailed stuff, that maybe, could have been found with some real research and then some outrageously private stuff that there is no way she could have known without real help from the other side. I feel like I'm still feeling energized in the aftermath, 3 days later. I had trouble sleeping the night after the reading because she had hit so many vulnerable but necessary areas. I am confident we exist beyond our physical being and it makes me happy to know my family and friends are together on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment