Friday, December 4, 2009

Nurturing young survivors of divorce continued...

Click the below link to my Examiner article for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

Although it saddens me that I was unable to maintain a healthy marriage, I realize I did my best and, even considering the pain we all shared, I feel like the boys have survived, to date, as healthy as possible. My article is based on my own experience and although I didn't research it, the first article I looked at (and linked to) validates my advice. I know I can only control my impact on them and I believe my focus was and continues to be in there best interest. I've told them many times, I would do it all over again because the love shared between me and their father created them. I couldn't imagine my life without them in it. They truly make my world and I hope they feel the same way about me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment