Sunday, December 13, 2009

Manifesting your dreams, continued...

Click the below link to my Examiner article for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

I whole-heartily believe in manifestation. When I'm feeling like life is kicking me in the butt, I'll pull out my copy of the Secret and it helps get my mind back on track again. I think you can practice manifesting and you can actually get better with practice. Start by visualizing a good parking spot and once you've learned how to materialize this "actively" in your life, move to bigger and better things. For me, my biggest and best manifest I brought into my life is my boyfriend, Jim. I made a list, cleaned out some space in my house and then I bought some nice nighties:) He came into my life 4 months later. I don't think I could have done any better. He is the most awesome man I've ever met. Pretty cool, huh. All you have to do is believe, really believe and I know you can make your dreams come true. What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment