Sunday, December 13, 2009

Loss through incarceration, continued...

Click the below link to my Examiner article, Bonnie's interview, for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

I have never really thought of families who bereave loved ones loss through incarceration. It might be similar to loss of a loved one who committed suicide since the person struggling with the loss had no choice and their loved one is now gone in a moment's time, out of their life. I can only imagine they are hurt, angry and sad all at once but, of course, I really don't know and hope I never live this experience. Bonnie has opened my heart to this type of bereavement. She is a wonderful person and we need more people in the world like her! Did the article help you relate with them better?

No comments:

Post a Comment