Friday, December 25, 2009

How to overcome the winter blues, continued...

Click the below link to my Examiner article for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

It doesn't matter how much of your dreams you have reached, we're all human and, at times, we feel down. It does seem to be more frequent in the winter time. This year it seemed like I didn't really feel the holiday spirit; like I was just going through the motions. Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful for friends and family and being able to give and I have such appreciation for my gifts, I just felt like all of the activities we're things I had to do instead of really being present in the moment. I'm anxious to take the decorations down and glad to put the craziness behind me. I'm going to work hard to be present and upbeat, as much as possible, as I move into 2010. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment