Friday, December 18, 2009

Holidays rekindle relationships, continued...

Click the below link to my Examiner article for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

I feel so blessed with such good people in my life. I still see friends from school and from everywhere I have worked. It seems like I'm finding more and more sincere people around me as I move through my life. Although, at the end of each year I end up feeling bad thinking about how little time I spend with my older friends. I'm going to make a better effort to touch base more. The older I get the more I realize the value of this companionship. I did a better job this year using the Linkedin and Facebook forums but I need to venture my efforts out of the virtual world to make physical connections with everyone. More lunches, dinners, movies and visits will be prioritized in 2010 for me. It sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment