Saturday, December 26, 2009

Heavenly memories of loved ones from Christmas past

Click the below link to my Examiner article for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

This is our 2nd Christmas without my Dad and it still feels pretty bad. I did go through the motions as I discussed in my last post but my spirit wasn't quite on board with my body and mind. I'm sure as the holidays come and go I will feel happy again but I guess I'm not quite there yet. I did have joyous moments which I'll hang onto as I'm sure these moments will grow and eventually I'll be back to the happiness I once felt. I know it will be packaged differently but I'm sure I'll recognize it and embrace it when it arrives! Are you looking to the future or are you imprisoned by your past? Cherish past memories while navigating forward to make new ones; Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment