Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanks for the gift of your time article continued....

Click the below link to my Examiner article for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

I've been involved, in 1 way or another, with Safehouse in Ann Arbor, a non-profit organization over the past few years. You'll learn more about them on Sunday when I post an interview article with one of their staff members. I've been working for businesses for over 20 years, interfacing with thousands, and not one of them benches up to the magic accomplished through the teamwork at Safehouse. I haven't encountered anyone who doesn't have a loving presence there. It really makes my spirit rejoice when I think of what they do and how many lives they change daily. I'm proud to be part of their organization! Who are you helping?

No comments:

Post a Comment