Sunday, November 15, 2009

Forced career change surfaced a new found passion

Click the below link to my Examiner article, Michelle's interview, for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

Michelle's story is really inspirational to me. I'm in the same boat and I'm hoping 6 years from now I'll be feeling confident and I'll be happy with my career transition. I love writing and creating art and I'm hopeful it will support my lifestyle and I'll be able to consider it a career!

She is actually offering dinner massages in the Toledo area. She and another Massage Therapist, along with a chef, go into peoples home and massage (the couple) while the chef prepares their meal. They've developed a pretty cool package!

Michelle is genuinely serving others needs and helping spread good health and happiness. We need more people on the earth like her! If you would like to contact her, drop me a note at Lifetimeartimpression@yahoo.com and I'll forward it accordingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment