Monday, October 26, 2009

Surviving a sudden life hardship

Click the below link to my Examiner article for background information to this blog entry:

Examiner article

I have overcome many hardships in my life. I am a survivor grateful for my journey so far. This month is my 1 year job loss anniversary. I don’t even remember the colors last fall. I walked around like a zombie, numb at first, and then later my emotions turned into anger and hurt. After the initial impact, I was eventually able to free my feelings, embrace the situation and find my silver lining. Suddenly I had a flexible schedule enabling me to explore my artistic inspirations by marketing my drawings and writings. Today, I’m grateful for the opportunity. I trust myself, I have faith my new career will generate enough income to support my needs and because of this, I’m a much happier person!

No comments:

Post a Comment