Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The First Day of the Rest of My Life

This week has been pinnacle to my 1 year anniversary launch to enable me to live my life-long dreams; transitioning a successful business career into a career of an artist and writer. I've learned so much through the trials and tribulations of my very active life and, I know, I am still just a young life student and I'm loving every minute of it! I launched my website, http://www.lifetimeartimpression.com Jan of this year and to date, I have had over 3000 visitors. This validates my efforts in marketing continue to be affective. YEAH! My book, What Can I Say When Words Escape Me? (Being present for others in their times of sorrow) will be coming to the market November, 2009 and I've submitted my 1st article as a Healthy Living Writer for the Examiner Detroit Market today. It is pending approval before the live post! This is my newest forum to reach people in need. I'm excited to explore and learn in this crazy virtual world filled with such opportunity. God Bless and may my feelings of joy fill your heart with hopeful reflections in your lives!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment